Anesthesia Associates of Morristown (AAM) provides high quality care in general, cardiac, pediatric, and regional anesthesia, as well as critical care medicine. Established in 1994 by a small group of dedicated anesthesiologists in Morristown, NJ, AAM has grown to a successful practice with over 100 physicians and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). Through our excellent clinical staff, we provide a broad spectrum of expertise in all areas of anesthesia.
Areas We Serve
AAM is the exclusive provider of anesthesia services to:
- Morristown Medical Center, Morristown, NJ
- Morristown Medical Center Ambulatory Surgery Center, Morristown, NJ
- Morristown Medical Center Health Pavilion, Rockaway, NJ
- Hackettstown Medical Center, Hackettstown, NJ
- Newton Medical Center, Newton, NJ
- Franklin Surgical Center, Basking Ridge, NJ
- Hanover Hills Surgery Center, Florham Park, NJ
- Joint Replacement & Spine Surgical Institute, Bridgewater, NJ
AAMs Mission, Vision and Core Values
AAM’s mission is to deliver safe, up-to-date, evidence-based, patient-oriented anesthesia and critical care services from compassionate, highly qualified physicians and certified registered nurse anesthetists. AAM prides itself on providing its hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers with superior service, adaptability and flexibility.
AAM always strives to maintain its position as the premier anesthesia group in the region, finding solutions leading to the best outcomes for all its patients, hospitals and surgical centers.
AAM promises to provide the best anesthesia care and service by abiding by the following core values:
- Patient safety first
- Compassionate care
- Honesty and integrity
- Respect for our patients, partners and team members
- Dedication to hiring only well-trained and clinically proven physicians and CRNAs
- Commitment to the health and well-being of our community
- Reliability and dependability, both clinically and administratively
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.